Wellington Central, Wellington
COVID-19 updates for Ear Health Wellington
Things to know
1. If you are currently experiencing flu like symptoms, acute respiratory illness, self isolating, or come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14days. We ask that you do not continue with this booking as we are unable to see you at this time.
2. Within your confirmation email there is a video link for you to watch on what to expect at your Alert Level 2 appointment.
3. Our reception is small – Unless you require support/assistance, we ask that at Levels 2, you come to your appointment by yourself.
4. To help us manage our social distancing requirements, please enter the clinic no more than 5 mins before your appointment is due.
5. New patients are asked to fill out our patient onboarding form before their visit to help us with social distancing and infection controls measures (This will be emailed to you, separately to your appointment confirmation).
Welcome to Ear Health Wellington – We are located on the ground floor of the Davis Langdon House, which is an easy walking distance from most key locations in the CBD.
Our aim is to provide you with friendly, professional and timely ear care using the latest Microsuction technology and information.
We understand people in the city are busy and so we are committed to providing our patients with an appointment as quickly as possible. We do this by taking your phone call 24/7 and having an easy to use online booking system. In addition to this ease of booking we usually, have two nurses working every day so often we can offer you an appointment on the day or the next.
Do your ears feel blocked? Impacted ear wax is a common reason for experiencing blocked ears. Ear cleaning by Microsuction is the gold standard for ear cleaning and clearing blocked ears.
Our services include:
- Ear Wax Removal Wellington (in the CBD)
- Managing ear infections
- Education for ear care
- Safe removal of foreign objects from the ear canal
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children over 5yrs
No referral required
Consultation + Standard | Appointment: $59
Consultation + 1-3mths | Appointment: $50 (patient who requires our service every 1-3mths)
Consultation + ACC | Appointment: $42 (must already have a claim number from your GP)
Consultation + War Pension | Appointment: Funded
Please note we do not perform ear syringing
Ear syringing is considered an inferior procedure to Microsuction. Not only is ear syringing generally messier and more uncomfortable for you, but it may also have an increased risk of trauma to the tympanic membrane or eardrum.
Wellington CBD parking tip
There is a reasonable amount of Wilson car parking behind our building (there are often parks available). To access this, please drive up Athol Cresent which is beside Victoria Hall. Once you have found a park, walk down into the rear of our building, then take the lift down to level 1, our entrance is to the left as you approach the front exit of the building. (Note – Access is steep, and not suitable for wheelchairs)
Feel free to give us a call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, we look forward to your visit.