Welcome to Ear Health Taranaki. Ginny Opie RN. MNZNO., operates the clinics in New Plymouth.
The clinic aims to provide professional, effective ear care and education for all age groups.
- Ear examination by microscope and removal of wax and any other debris by gentle micro-suction (the safe and pain free alternative to the old syringing method)
- Assistance in managing ear infections/itchy ears
- The only safe method of wax removal for Hearing Aid wearers
- ACC and War Pension registered
- Wheelchair access
- No referral required for an appointment
- Referrals to GPs as needed/requested
- Clinics offered by request, to Rest Homes and work places.
All clinic bookings are made through 0800 126 818