Welcome to Ear Health Ashburton – My name is Rose, and I have been the Canterbury Licensee for Ear Health since 1999. I have a nursing background in District and Palliative Care with Nurse Maude before establishing community-based Ear Health clinics in Ashburton and Christchurch.
We offer the following services –
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children.
- Safe removal of ear wax, debris and foreign objects with microsuction.
- Management of infections in conjunction with clients GP/Specialist.
- Advice and preventative ear care education.
- Rest Home and Private home visits by arrangement
We are ACC and War Pension accredited for those with sensorineural hearing loss.
Note– please check with Reception or online for nurses with ACC accreditation.
Location: Seniors Centre
Parking: Available onsite
Adult: Consultation + Standard | Appointment: $60
Children: Consultation + Standard | Appointment: $40
Consultation + ACC | Appointment: accredited Ear Nurse – surcharge $15.00, non-accredited Ear Nurses – surcharge $35.00
Consultation + War Pension | Appointment: Funded
To make an appointment please telephone your nearest clinic. Or, click ‘book an appointment’ to make an appointment online.