Geraldine, South Canterbury
Welcome to Ear Health Geraldine. We are located at the Geraldine Community Resource Centre in Peel Street.
The clinic is available on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
There is a lot more to Ear Health than just wax removal. We are passionate about aural hygiene, professional safe wax removal and detection of ear disease.
Hearing is a precious sense, we look forward to working with you to protect and enhance your hearing.
No referral necessary.
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children
- Micro suction of wax and debris
- Management of ear infections
- Safe removal of foreign objects from the ear canal
- ACC & War Pension Approved & WINZ Provider
Our standard charges
Student (at school) / Child $40.00
ACC accredited Nurse Penny – surcharge $15.00
Ear Nurses – Cecelia & Fiona – surcharge $35.00