New Plymouth, Taranaki
The services offered in the clinic aim to to provide professional, effective ear care and education using the latest best practice methods.
- Bilateral ear examination by microscope and removal of wax and debris / foreign bodies by gentle micro-suction. The safest method for wax removal for hearing aid wearers also.
- Assistance with detection and management of ear infections.
- Assistance with managing ear pain when flying.
- ACC and War Pension discounts to approved clients.
- Wheelchair access.
- No referral is needed to book an appointment. All ages seen.
- Evening clinic presently on Tuesdays.
- Clinics offered on request to rest homes.
Easy free parking within the Health Professional Hub. Turn off Devon Street East onto Nobs Line at the Strandon shops. This will also take you to East End beach and Reserve and the New Plymouth walkway.