New Plymouth, Taranaki
The services offered in the clinic aim to to provide professional, effective ear care and education using best practice methods.
- Bilateral ear examination by a powerful microscope, with gentle micro-suction as used by ENT specialists, for removal of wax and debris / foreign bodies. The safest method for wax removal for hearing aid wearers.
- Assistance with detection and management of ear infections.
- Assistance with managing ear pain when flying.
- ACC and War Pension discounts to approved clients.
- Wheelchair access.
- No referral is needed to book an appointment. All ages seen.
- Evening clinic presently on Tuesdays.
- Clinics offered on request to rest homes.
Easy free parking within the Health Professional Hub. Turn off Devon Street East onto Nobs Line at the Strandon shops. This will also take you to East End Reserve and Beach and the Coastal Walkway.
Phone: 0800 126 818
Strandon Professional Centre 9 / 17 Nobs Line, Strandon, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand