Petone, Lower Hutt
COVID-19 updates for Ear Health Wellington
Things to know
1. If you are currently experiencing flu like symptoms, acute respiratory illness, self isolating, or come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14days. We ask that you do not continue with this booking as we are unable to see you at this time.
2. Within your confirmation email there is a video link for you to watch on what to expect at your Alert Level 2 appointment.
3. Our reception is small – Unless you require support/assistance, we ask that at Level 2, you come to your appointment by yourself.
4. To help us manage our social distancing requirements, please enter the clinic no more than 5 mins before your appointment is due. And head straight upstairs via the staircase, or lift.
5. New patients are asked to fill out our patient onboarding form before their visit to help us with social distancing and infection controls measures (This will be emailed to you, separately to your appointment confirmation).
Welcome to Ear Health Petone – We are located at the Manuka Health Centre on Hector Street. This is an easy to find location with plenty of parking.
Our aim is to provide you with friendly, professional, and timely ear care using the latest Microsuction technology and information.
From the time you need our service, we are committed to making sure your experience with us is pleasant and easy. We do this by taking your phone call 24/7 and having an easy to use online booking system. Our Ear Nurses are not only extremely knowledgeable in their field but are also great people, and we often get comments about how friendly our Nurses are.
We look forward to your visit – But, feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
Do your ears feel blocked? Impacted ear wax is a common reason for experiencing blocked ears. Ear cleaning by Microsuction is the gold standard for ear cleaning and clearing blocked ears.
Our services include:
- Ear Wax Removal Petone (15 mins from Wellington).
- Managing ear infections
- Education for ear care
- Safe removal of foreign objects from your ear canal
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children over 5yrs
No referral required
Consultation + Standard | Appointment: $59
Consultation + 1-3mths | Appointment: $50 (patient who requires our service every 1-3mths)
Consultation + ACC | Appointment: $42 (must already have a claim number from your GP)
Consultation + War Pension | Appointment: Funded
Please note we do not perform ear syringing
Ear syringing is considered an inferior procedure to Microsuction. Not only is ear syringing generally messier and more uncomfortable for you, but it may also have an increased risk of trauma to the tympanic membrane or eardrum.