Alert Level 2: 8 September 2021, Our Wellington and Johnsonville schedules are now open for routine appointments. There are added precautions that we outline within the booking confirmation.
Welcome to Ear Health Wellington – We are easy to find and within walking distance from most key locations in the CBD.
We have a very experienced team of Registered Nurses and MNZAS Audiologists. Our aim is to provide you with friendly, professional, and timely ear care using the latest Microsuction, and hearing assessment technology and information.
We understand people in the city are busy and so we are committed to providing our patients with an appointment as quickly as possible. We do this by taking your phone call 24/7 and having an easy-to-use online booking system. In addition to this ease of booking we usually, have two nurses working every day so often we can offer you an appointment on the day or the next.
Do your ears feel blocked? Impacted ear wax is a common reason for experiencing blocked ears. Ear cleaning by Microsuction is the gold standard for ear cleaning and clearing blocked ears.
Our services include:
- Ear Wax Removal Wellington (in the CBD)
- Registered Nurses
- MNZAS Audiologists
- Diagnostic hearing tests
- ACC, Enable & WINZ accredited
- Hearing aid fitting & repairs
- Tinnitus assessments & advice
- Education for ear care
- Safe removal of foreign objects from the ear canal
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children over 5yrs
- Managing ear infections – By working alongside your GP to remove infection debris, etc.
The benefits of seeing us:
- Feel safe knowing everyone in an Ear Health reception room is largely there for the same issue – ears.
- Our Ear Nurses are specialist Registered Nurses who only deal with ear care. For you, this means they are not distracted by juggling other tasks. They are free to focus on providing you with the best ear care.
- Our Ear Nurses are the busiest in the city, often seeing around 20 patients per day each. This means that you are seeing a very experienced team who collaborate with each other on a daily basis.
- The team runs to a schedule which means they are nearly always running on time.
- Microsuction is generally quite quick, often taking only 10-20mins.
No referral required
Consultation + Standard | Appointment: $62
Consultation + 1-3mths | Appointment: $53 (patient who requires our service every 1-3mths)
Consultation + ACC | Appointment: $45 (must already have a claim number from your GP)
Consultation + War Pension | Appointment: Funded
Please note we do not perform ear syringing
Ear syringing is considered an inferior procedure to Microsuction. Not only is ear syringing generally messier and more uncomfortable for you, but it may also have an increased risk of trauma to the tympanic membrane or eardrum.
Wellington CBD parking tip
There is a reasonable amount of Wilson car parking behind our building (there are often parks available). To access this, please drive up Athol Cresent which is beside Victoria Hall. Once you have found a park, walk down into the rear of our building, then take the lift up to level 5. (Note – Access is steep, and not suitable for wheelchairs)